In this unit you will learn about export transactions. The difficulties with them and how to overcome these difficulties.
This will be achieved by:
- Examining the fundamental questions related to the export process
- Analysing the challenges to be overcome in an export transaction
- And detailing the steps necessary to start with the export process.
LU EMO 001 Introduction to Exporting
- 1.1 Five Questions
- 1.1 Fifth Question – At What Export Price
- 1.2 Introduction to Exporting
- 1.3 Who can Export?
2. Challenges to Overcome
- 2.1 Company Size
- 2.2 Attitudes to Overcome
- 2.3 Resources Needed
3. Starting to Export
- 3.1 Export Products/Services
- 3.2 Starting the Export Activity
- 3.3 Consulting Sources of Information
- 3.4 Exporting from the Sales Department
- 3.6 Strategies and Resources
- 3.7 Market Selection
- 3.8 Organizational Structure
- 3.9 Company Image
- 3.10 Theory on Survival Prospects of Exporting SMEs
- 3.11 Changes in Distribution
- 1 – Is There Really A Market for Your Product?
- 2 – Export Strategy for Small and Medium Enterprises