Our Finance of International Trade Course is certified by the Institute of Export UK and provides 16 PDUs towards CDCS Re-Certification for the Certified Documentary Credit Specialist Accreditation offered by BAFT-IFSA and IFS (Institute of Financial Services).
The Finance of International Trade Course comprises:
- METHODS OF PAYMENT 4 hours
- DOCUMENTARY COLLECTIONS 4 hours
- DOCUMENTARY CREDITS FUNDAMENTALS 6 hours
- MANAGEMENT OF DOCUMENTARY CREDITS 6 hours
- BONDS AND GUARANTEES 5 hours
- SHORT AND MEDIUM TERM FINANCE 5 hours
- FACTORING 4 hours
- EXPORT CREDIT AGENCY FINANCE 4 hours
- STRUCTURED AND COMMODITY TRADE FINANCE 5 hours
- TRADE FINANCE FRAUD IDENTIFICATION AND PREVENTION (5 hours)
TOTAL 54 hours online learning approx.
You can download prospectus and testimonials at https://www.dropbox.com/s/hpr9ihnfyzmu2da/_eBSI_FIT_Prospectus_2015.pdf